August 23, 2008

Love these Colours!


Do you remember those old commercials where they used to tell the little boy "Mikey", "try it, you'll like it!" Well that little boy is me! (not literally of course:) I am the worst for getting stuck in the habit of staying with the known and not venturing far from it! I had already convinced myself that I couldn't like the new In Colours as much as the old ones. How did I remedy this you ask yourself? Well I went on a 12 day vacation and only took the new colours with me! I am now officially addicted! This was a card that I played with the other night while deciding what to demo at my Open House! I love the Embrace Life stamp set, especially on the Kiwi Kiss paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)