August 07, 2008

It's here! It's here!

OMG! It is absolutely amazing! I felt like a child waiting for the Sears Wishbook this morning, but it is worth the wait! It blows the last catalog out of the water! Can you tell I'm excited by the numerous exclamation marks in this post????!!!!! I can't wait to share it with you... well, that and to have someone else scream like a school girl with me! (I'm not exactly getting the response I was looking for from my husband) The Open House will be a blast.

If you or anyone else you know is looking for a great deal on some other products such as Cuttlebug, Cricut, etc. I'll be selling off a bunch of my stuff at the Open House as well. I've definitely become Stampin' Up obsessed. Feel free to pass on my blog address to anyone you know who might be interested, or if you are one of those readers who is out there that I don't know yet (yes, I know you're there because the hit counts are going up rapidly:), request my newsletter so I can give you further details!

I'm in such a giddy mood today that I'm feeling some blog candy coming on... let's see your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)