August 06, 2008

Ahhhh.....Relaxation!

After all of the craziness of the past week, life is backto normal! I got downstairs to my "playroom" lastnight, and thought I should get to work on the wedding card that my mother commisioned me to do:) I had seen a bow like this recently at Kari's house and went home determined to figure out how to make one! (probably could have just asked and saved myself some time:) I love the new scallop border punch coming out in the catalogue on Monday and decided to make use of it here! I also used my shimmery white cardstock for the first time. It is hard to tell in the photo, but it definitely gave it that wedding card look! I used my craft ink to stamp my two hearts on the circle and then heat embossed them with the irridescent ice powder. I did the Going Gray background hearts using my Stampin Around wheel. Finally, I used by Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain; I've heard through the grapevine that there are new colours coming next week!

1 comment:

  1. I just used this bow on a card myself after seeing it on your site! Did you figure out a way to do it without so many glue dots?
    I just posted it on my blog too!
    thanks for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)