July 18, 2008

Similar Sketch!


This was another card I completed last week using my Loads of Love Set! I now realize where the idea for the Bella Rose Card came from; I must have had the sketch stuck in my brain! I saw this colours for this card posted somewhere and can't remember for the life of me where.

I love this set and definitely need to make more use of it! Between the original set and the accessories, the possibilites are endless. The Bashful Blue DSP in this card is from the Level 1 Hostess Sets in the current catalogue! In case I haven't reminded you enough, your time is running out on these. If you have a bunch of things from the Spring/ Summer 2008 catalogue that you are in need of and you want to put in a large order ($200 minimum for workshops), let me know. I'll let you "host" your own party! (This is a great way to earn some of those hostess sets and some free stuff for yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)