July 18, 2008

New Toys Arrived!


Well, my box of new toys arrived on Monday, and get this, we had to leave on Tuesday morning for four days! It was the first time I was disapoointed to be getting away from home. I had intended to pack a small box of stamping stuff Monday night, but time got away from me. I was in Hope before I remembered and boy was I disappointed! Anyway, I did have time to play briefly on Monday night (while I should have been packing). I made this very simple card using the new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. It uses a bunch of the new In Colours (Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss) along with Chocolate Chip. If you click on the photo you'll see that even the Chocolate Chip Square has a pattern on it. I was so sad to see Afternoon Tea Party go, but let's just say it has quickly been forgotten! The new In Colours are amazing and so rich! I am so excited for "playtime" tomorrow! I have a strange feeling the laundry from the trip may take a few extra days to get done!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new paper and the new red! (Roses are my favourite.) I can't wait to check out the new catalogue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)