July 13, 2008

Fabulous Colours!


I came across an amazing stamper by the name of Teneale Williams. She is also an SU demo. I've cased a card of her's that caught my eye particularly because of the colour combo that she used! I know that it is one that I will be getting a lot of use of in the next month. I'd never really taken to Purely Pomegrante as I couldn't find another colour that it "popped" with. She definitely found it. I love it with More Mustard. My only regret on this card is not stamping the "love you" in chocolate chip to compliment the ribbon. I made use of the Hodgepodge Hardware on this card and I really like how it finished the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)