July 21, 2008

Embracing Vellum!


I have wanted to work with vellum cardstock forever, but I've never had the courage! I read some blogs last night that suggested stamping with an ink like my SU Basic Gray and then sponging with whatever colour ink you like. I highlighted with my Signo Pen and then cut out the flowers. I love the way that they turned out! It is such a soft image in comparison to stamping on regular cardstock. Now, I must admit that there was an ulterior motive behind this... I wanted to show off my new scallop punch that I got last week! This will be a must for all when the new catty comes out (3 weeks today:) Looking at this card now, I'm a little sad. The Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware on it already sold out and my Ginger Blossoms DSP that I used is on the retired list. I love this one, especially with the Embrace Life Set as they have done the images to compliment the stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)