July 11, 2008

Coming Up on Seven Years!


I can't believe that I am rapidly approaching my seventh anniversary! Don't gag, but I can still remember what Sean was wearing the first time I met him... I even remember thinking, "I am going to marry that man!" Seven years later, I have an amazing family and I am happier than I ever imagined being. Okay, before I put you all to sleep, the purpose behind me telling you this was the card that I made the other night. I wanted to make something a bit more masculine, use the In Colours, and make use of my Text and Texture stamp set. I have been eyeing this set for some time now. I love the results and I know that Sean will like it as well.


If you click on the image you can see the details more clearly. I stamped the wild wasabi and the bayou blue with the Canvas background stamp and then sponged the edges. On the River Rock panel in the middle I stamped the small print text behind the You & Me in River Rock and then stamped the You & Me in Chocolate Chip over top. I used the Circle of Friendship set for the sentiment on the Scallop Punch. I love this set for adding embellishments to cards, unfortunately it is retiring August 10th! I pierced the paper on the scallop and then I used Vintage Brads to add to my middle panel. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 7 years! Let me tell you, they just keep getting better and better...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)