June 05, 2008

More Thank Yous (Is this even a word?)

Well, I got my 3 X 3 thank you cards done and dropped off, but for my grandmother, aunt, and mom and dad I can't mail a 3 X 3 envelope! Lastnight I decided to look on Splitcoast for some ideas for the Spring Solitude Hostess Set. I came across a sample done by "Silli". If you hold a workshop of $525 or more right now, not only could you get this set for free, but you could also get the new Fresh Cuts stamp set and note cards for free! You also earn $50 in free merchandise on top of that! I love the green and brown combo, but I particularly liked that I was making use of the In Colour Wild Wasabi again! I did this on a 5 3/8 X 5 3/8 card so that it would fit in the medium sized square envelope.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)