June 27, 2008

Back to the land of the Living!




Well, as of today the school year is officially over! I can't believe what a blur this year was, or how hard it was to say goodbye to an amazing group of Grade Sevens. I cried like a baby at their farewell ceremony; they all looked so grown up. I managed to finish all of the cards for my sons' teachers, 25 students, as well as the cards for the 6 students receiving special awards. I also decided that as my sister does my childcare for about 7 days a months that we needed a special thank you gift for her. I had seen a box of gift cards done on Jackie Topa's website which I cased. I would love to write more description, but tonight my body has decided that it is done! I just wanted to post again as I felt like I was in withdrawl. I can't wait to get back to my nightly "play" session. :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Love the gift card box. Where exactly did you find that?? I'm feeling the need to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)