May 31, 2008

Criss Cross Box


I came across this link, and I loved the idea of creating a little box to put a thank you gift for my hostess in. It is the perfect size for approximately 10-15 4.25"by 5.5" cards. It was 10pm tonight before I got to sit down so I gave it a go with some scrap pieces. I think tomorrow I'll plan the cards for the box and then decorate the box according to the cards. It is an absolute breeze to do, but some fancy ribbon would make a huge difference. I am kicking myself for not having any of the Ribbon Originals. I would stick to the sticky tape on it as well. Great gift for a friend or teacher:). Who wouldn't appreciate homemade cards? Anyone interested in a Stamp a Stack Class on Friday June 13th from 7- 9:30pm? Let me know if you want in! ( $25 for the Criss Cross box and 10 various occasion cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)