May 27, 2008

Crazy Time of Year!





If you didn't already know, I am a full time Grade Seven teacher in North Van; therefore, not only do I have two amazing little boys at home, I have twenty-five other phenomenal young adults at school. This time of year is absolutely nuts. It doesn't seem to matter the age; the end of the school year brings chaos. In North Van, we have no middle school so my students are making the huge switch from Elementary to highschool this year. There are a ton of year end events to celebrate this "end of an era". I am also in the midst of getting ready for my son's fourth birthday party this Friday. The Flea Market came at a crazy time (great to finally meet Dianne and Jenn!), and to top that off I hosted my first workshop the night before! (thanks for being my guinea pig Heather!)


Now that I've whined and complained about how crazy life is I must admit that I am thankful everyday for the opportunity to live this life and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING! On that note; I was feeling a little guilty for not having posted in a few nights and I started to scroll back through my blog and came across the Carousel Notes Purse that I had posted. I promised to add my second purse once it was completed and then never did. I finally took my photos, so tonight, in an attempt to get to bed early, I am not allowing for any "playtime" and I am simply going to show off my new photos! ENJOY!


2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with that little purse. It was great to meet you too. Hope you have plenty of time for paper crafts and stamping after the craziness is over.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)