April 07, 2008

Organizational Freak?????

Being a full time teacher and mommy to two boys under the age of four definitely makes me plan in advance. At least that is the excuse I'm using for having to get this stamp set now versus waiting for May! This is a card that I cased straight from the Spring/ Summer 2008 Catalogue! I absolutely loved this set, Blooming with Love! This was a first go at a Mother's Day card and an opportunity to mess around with the Aqua Blender Pens which were the first SU item that got me into this addiction! I made some minor adjustments and used brads instead of ribbon as my students get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from punching holes!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)