April 07, 2008

A Little Nerve Racking!





I must admit that the idea of posting up cards that I've done is a little intimidating. One of the most important things I've learned in the past month is that in order to use my SU materials I don't have to be a creative genius. It is totally acceptable to "case" others' work. I was sent to the Splitcoast Stampers website by my AMAZING upline Kari Metzger. Unfortuntely this was one of my first times on the site, and I forgot to write down the creator of these cards. (won't happen again:) Here are two others that I tried . I've already done the one on the right with my students and they turned out AMAZING! (so simple and yet so beautiful!). I used the Watercolour Vine Stampin Around Wheel for the green card as I wanted to try out a roller with my class! I have since bought the Baroque Borders wheel as I found it a beautiful way to finish off when I rolled the outside of the envelope to match the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)