April 08, 2008

Bugging Out


One of my little guys is in PreSchool this year, and it seems that the barage of birthday parties has started. I couldn't help but to buy the Bugs and Kisses stamp set. When you 've got little boys, these types of cards come in handy. I couldn't resist the matching envelope. I know that it's difficult to see, I'm working on the photography, but I used the colour spritzer again on this one! (don't groan) It'a actually on the white portion of the card before I stamped the bugs. It definitely finished the card. I've been having a blast putting eyelets on things lately too! I came across the Crop-o-dile Big Bite II on the internet and decided that I had to have it. Considering I used to use a setter, hammer, and every ounce of strength I had to put in an eyelet, I wasn't a big fan. Although I can no longer release my aggression on a card, this thing is making my life a happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)